Great Orators of the Democratic Party

In the Past:

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
-Franklin Roosevelt

The buck stops here.
-Harry Truman

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.
-John Kennedy

And Today:

It depends what your definition of "is" is.
-Bill Clinton

That Obama...I'd like to cut his nuts off.
-Jesse Jackson

Those rumors are false...I believe in the sanctity of marriage.
-John Edwards

I invented the Internet.
-Al Gore

The next person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ass.
-Joe Biden

America is..is no longer, uh, what it...it, uh, could be, uh, what it once was...uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh, for my children...
-Barrack Obama

I have campaigned in all 57 states.
-Barrack Obama

You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats.
-Nancy Pelosi

Every month we don't pass this stimulus bill, 500 million more Americans lose their jobs.
-Nancy Pelosi

In 1929 when the stock market crashed President Roosevelt got right on the television.
-Joe Biden

No comments:

Post a Comment